Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Love That Dog


Hate this Book. Well maybe not so much. I accidentally read The Misfits instead of reading this one so I felt like I had to go back and look through it. It kind of reminds me of my post about the book The Dot. Kid thinks he's not good at something, teacher thinks otherwise and praises kid, kid then realizes it's easier then he thinks and ends up being wonderful. I will give the book a lot of credit for putting the actual poems that were referenced in the back. This gives children a chance to read more great poems and to be able to compare and contrast them on the spot. I guess the more I am actually writing about this book the more it is kind of growing on me. I have seen it in a lot of classrooms so most likely you will see it in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment